Monday, March 24, 2008

Vassar's Tap is Back! (my youtube video)

Hi everyone!
Welcome back from break!

This is the YouTube video I made for our class.
Take Back the Tap is a national campaign to decrease dependence on bottled water and, well, take back the tap!

This is the first video I've ever made of any type. I couldn't stop being amazed by the amount of things I could do from my own personal computer- mixing a song, editing video, inserting subtitles! It made me understand how powerful of a medium YouTube/video production equipment for regular computers really is.

Vassar's Tap is Back!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeCRP-1L-JU

I hope you enjoy it!
Marisa

3 comments:

the COOL class said...

That's a really great video and I didn't even watch it with sound (I'm in the library). Sorry if you covered this in the audio portion of your video, but It would be interesting to make another video and maybe talk about water in other countries compared to water in America? I feel like we are lucky that are public water is so clean. Is it true that our water is cleaner than some other countries?

-Jason

Unknown said...

If this were 8 seconds shorter, it could be worth $1500. You could enter it in the I "Heart" Tap water video contest at takebackthetap.org

the COOL class said...

really great, Marissa.
Did you write the song?

Yeah, you should enter it into the take back contest!
DeeDee