Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My video doesn't want to upload, so here's a link to my YouTube project.

One my favorite things about YouTube is all the clips/episodes people put up from my favorite childhood TV shows. This collection of videos features clips from some of those shows, starting with (to the best of my memory) the earliest shows I watched and ending with shows I liked in late elementary school. In case you're interested, the shows are (in order): Sesame Street ("Healthy Food," "The Word is 'No'," and "Yip Yip Monsters and a Telephone"), Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, Popples, TailSpin, Duck Tales, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs (and Pinky and the Brain), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bill Nye the Science Guy, Where on Earth Is Carmen San Diego?, and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

Sorry about the weird opening, iMovie keeps doing that to me.

Allison

No comments: